Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Taygan Lee is 1!






Here are some pics of our beautiful blue eyed birthday girl, I cannot beleive she is 1! She is so much fun, I never would have imagined that being a Mother could be so rewarding, I would not change it for the world. Taygan is such a happy little girl, she never crys, she loves to play with her dog Oaklee, listen to music, dance, ride horses, ride the 4-wheeler with Daddy, go for walks, play with kids, especially her babysitters kids they just love each other. She loves to wave, give fives, give kisses, hug, blow kisses and play peek a boo. Some of her favorite foods are scrambled eggs, applesauce, peas, green beans and PBJ Sandwiches. These are some pictures from I took on her birthday I will be posting pictures from her party!

1 comment:

The Heath's said...

She is absolutly beautiful!!!!