Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blog Slacker!

I know I am a major blog slacker these days! Well here are some pictures for you of our little Taygy! She is getting so big, she is going to be 18 months on Sunday! I have no idea where the time has gone by. She is talking so well, she can say so many new words a few of my new favorites are "Really" and "Maybe"! She is so fun and full of personality.

We just got home from a trip to Moab, we had a really good time, Troy's boss paid for us to go so that was even better! We did a lot of hiking, we rented a Jeep one day and went Jeeping, we swam alot, shopped, ate out at our favorite breakfast place in the world Jail House and we just hung out, it was so much fun. Other than that we have not been up to much, but I promise I will get better at blogging!
Enjoy the pictures of our cute monster!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute blog! Lets get together soon.
jasonandkimfamily.blogspot.com

The Heath's said...

FINALLY A POST! It's about time. Taygan is getting so big! She's a little person, not a baby anymore. I guess that means its time for you and Troy to get working on baby #2.