Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hayze Owen











Meet our new little man Hayze Owen Johnson born April 7th at 7:54 am weighing in at 7lbs 12 ounces and 20.5 inches long! He looks so much like Taygy did when she was born it is crazy, he does have a lot more hair that is a lot darker though and he has darker skin. Everything went great with the c-section, apparently I am the first patient they have ever seen move themselve from the operating table to the hospital bed while in the operating room it was the craziest thing the epidural made me numb but I still had complete control of movement and feeling just not pain so weird! I did so well they let me go home the second day which was great! So far he has been a great baby as happy and content as could be and he is a great eater and his big sister just loves and adores him she is so sweet with him we could not love them more! Thanks to all of our family and friends for their help, love and support we love you all!

1 comment:

Mark and Kory Hawk said...

He is adorable! I am so glad everything went well. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!