Friday, August 8, 2008

24th of July

Here is a picture from the parade, it was a fun weekend, Grandma Karma came up from Arizona and went to the parade with us as well, we got to go to rodeo that night, Taygan only lasted about 3/4 of the way through since it was way past her bed time she is usually sound asleep by 7pm and the rodeo didn't even start until 8pm but she loved it she kept clapping at everything it was cute. And she loved picking on and pulling Aunt Brooke and cousin Kashton's hair who were fortunate enough to get to sit in front of us! On Friday my Mom watached Taygan while Troy and I went to Lagoon it was a blast, I love the new ride the Wicked! On Saturday we went with my Mom up to Park City and went shopping and then we went down the Alpine Coaster which is so much better than the slide, it was awesome and I have to admit I was a little scared. It was a great 24th weekend filled with lots of fun stuff and we got to spend lots of time with my Mom and rest of the family which was great!

No comments: