Saturday, October 18, 2008

Taygan can say her name!!

No one believes me when I tell them she can say her own name, they think she is to young so I decided to take a video of it to prove everyone wrong! Sorry the picture quality sucks, I had to take it with my way old camera because my one I got for my B-Day decided it doesn't want to work anymore! Here it is, you may have to turn the volume up a bit oh and don't mind the bed head, she was just getting done with breakfast and was still in her PJ's.

Also, not to brag or anything but Taygan's Dr. is always saying how Taygan is his cutest patient, so yesterday I took her in for a checkup and there were two new nurses there and they were going crazy over her so we are sitting in the room waiting and I can hear the Dr. and the nurses talking outside, so he comes in and says well the nurses were out there just telling me that the cutest patient they had ever seen was in here and without even looking at the chart I told them I bet it is Taygan and he was right! He said I know you probably get this all the time but she really is the cutest and most charming patient I have ever had and I see a lot a patients! I told him I think so to but I am probably a little partial!!! Needless to say they all love her at the Dr. office and she loves to go which makes things much easier for me!

1 comment:

Danielle James said...

I just found your blog! Taygan is getting so big. I can't believe she's already 1.