Tuesday, June 23, 2009



Check out this cute little monster! We went and had family pictures taken last friday by Highlite Photography because we hadn't had family pictures since Taygy was 6 months old and they took a few of her by herself and they posted them on their blog today! I am so in love with her new couch, you will probably be seeing it in a lot of pictures I'm afraid! I am so excited to see our family pictures but these ones of her alone turned out so freakin cute! Hope you like them as much as I do! Oh and she was way better for them then she ever is for me! I am definately going to have someone else do pictures of her at least once a year when we do our family pictures!

3 comments:

The Heath's said...

She is adorable! I think she needs a cute little sister. No pressure.
Can't wait to see your family pictures.

About the Fam said...

If I would be guarenteed another girl and she was as good and easy as Taygan I might consider it! I can't wait either! How about you guys, doesn't Ruby need a playmate?

The Heath's said...

She has one, Pedro, and when she is sick of playing with him we can put him in the back yard. You can't do that with a little sis or bro.