Saturday, June 13, 2009

Story Time



Well as you can see from the pictures Taygan LOVES to read! This morning while I was getting ready I snuck in to check on what she was doing because she was being very quite which usually means she is doing something she shouldn't be doing and this is what I found! It was so cute I couldn't help but take a few pictures (okay maybe more than a few)! She was not happy about the cat jumping up on her couch and interrupting her reading, she was cussing the cat out, she kept throwing her off and the cat would just jump right back up it was so funny. My favorite part about her reading is that she actually thinks she is reading, she just talks away. Man I love this girl, she is one of a kind! My favorite picture is the first one and the ones of her yelling at the cat.

No comments: